When you use www.thermofoam.co.uk you must be aware of the following terms and conditions and observe them at all times:
1. The copyright to this website and all other intellectual property rights relating to it (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) belong to ThermoFoam Installations Limited. You must not copy, transmit or store (in whole or in part) the content of this website without our written permission.
2. All registered trademarks of ThermoFoam Installations Limited and/or its Subsidiary Companies may not be used or copied without our written permission.
3. Due to the nature of the internet from time to time we may experience technical difficulties. As such, we cannot guarantee your access will always be error free and we cannot be held accountable for any disruption to our service.
4. The information provided on this website is for general interest only. It does not constitute specific advice and we do not accept any liability if you suffer any loss as a result of using this website or relying on any information provided on it.
5. If you chose to signup with www.thermofoam.co.uk you will be asked to create a password. This password must be kept confidential. You will be responsible for all activity that is carried out using this password. If you suspect someone else knows your password you are strongly advised to visit your My Account section and change it.
6. If ThermoFoam Installations Limited has reason to believe that there is a breach of security or misuse of the www.thermofoam.co.uk site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
7. www.thermofoam.co.uk may not be used in any of the following ways:
- To circulate any unlawful, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, or objectionable material.
- To promote information or material that constitutes a criminal offence.
- To obtain unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- To interfere with another’s use of www.thermofoam.co.uk.
- To break any laws concerning public telecommunications networks.
- To disrupt any networks or web sites connected to www.thermofoam.co.uk.
- To make, transmit or store electronic copies of copyrighted materials without the permission of the owner.
8. While ThermoFoam Installations Limited tries to ensure that all material included on the www.thermofoam.co.uk site is correct, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. ThermoFoam Installations Limited will not be responsible for any errors or omissions.
9. www.thermofoam.co.uk may feature links to other websites which it does not necessarily endorse and therefore any use of these sites is at your own risk. ThermoFoam Installations Limited will not be held accountable for 3rd party website content.
12. By using the ThermoFoam Installations Limited website you agree to be bound by these terms. If you don’t agree with the terms listed here please don’t use the website.
The material featured on, and accessible from, www.thermofoam.co.uk is owned by ThermoFoam Installations Limited and is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. As such the following restrictions must be adhered to:
- The downloading of material (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) for anything other than private use is strictly prohibited.
- You may retrieve and display content from www.thermofoam.co.uk on a computer screen, and store such content in electronic form on disk, however you must not display or store such content on any other storage device connected to a network.
- You may print www.thermofoam.co.uk content for your own personal use. Printed content used for commercial purposes is prohibited. You must keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
- For whatever reason, you may not reproduce, modify, copy, republish, distribute or store (in whole or in part) any material (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) featured on the www.thermofoam.co.uk site, even if you have printed the content.
- The names, images and logos identifying ThermoFoam Installations Limited or any of its subsidiaries and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of ThermoFoam Installations Limited. No user will have any licence or right to use any trade mark or design right of ThermoFoam Installations Limited or any of its subsidiaries.
www.thermofoam.co.uk does not accept case study listings directly from customers. If your property is displayed on our site this is because you have agreed to our terms and conditions when you appointed us to carry out an installation for you.
Our terms state that we reserve the right to take images of your property during a pre-installation survey, throughout the installation and after installation. Images are used for training, compliance and marketing purposes.
Any case study that features your property will not include your personal details and will not provide address specific information, personal to you. Property details do not comprise personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act.
ThermoFoam Installations Limited and any subsidiaries are governed by and adhere to the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 and are registered with the ICO.
At ThermoFoam Installations Limited we are always looking for ways in which to improve the usability of our site. If you’re having difficulty accessing the www.thermofoam.co.uk website in any way, please email email@example.com and we will seek to assist you.